Are you looking for ayurvedic or home remedies for yellow teeth? If you are also wondering how to reduce teeth yellowing or how to clean yellow teeth at home, this article is for you.
|Home Remedies For Whitening Teeth With Immediate Results|
I see many of you getting worried about your yellow teeth and want to whiten them.
Firstly, I would like to you burst your bubble, teeth are not naturally white they are light yellowish or greyish.
Sorry but the obsession of having bright white teeth needs to be broken, that being said it’s also not good to stop caring about them, and have yellowish or blackish teeth that look gross.
Having very yellow teeth is a punch to our self-esteem. We feel that even talking or smiling is wrong as people, will see that yellowish coating and judge us. This discoloration can be due to oral hygiene problem or because of some other factor.
Whatever the case is, its time you and I look at some Ayurveda measure to get rid that yellow or blackish color of teeth.
Causes of yellow teeth:
- Poor oral hygiene- not brushing properly, rinsing and flossing leads to accumulation of tartars and plaque on the teeth and, hence they turn yellow.
- Ageing- as a person gets old, the enamel of their teeth becomes thin making dentin tones visible which makes them appear yellow.
- Smoking and tobacco- these are foul habits that you should never indulge in. It stains teeth making them yellow or blackish as it has nicotine and other chemicals.
- Some foods in your diet- things like coffee, candies, citrus filled fruits, and red wine etc. can demineralize the enamel making it thin, thus rendering the yellow color of teeth to come to light.
- Disease and medication – consuming antibiotics too much can put pressure on teeth. Chronic diseases also stress them and they appear yellow.
- Hereditary- If your ancestors had yellow teeth, then you might get it too no matter how much you avoid it.
- Dry mouth- saliva neutralizes the acid produced by mouth, but people who have a dry mouth doesn’t produce any saliva and are more prone to yellow teeth.
Ayurveda, the science of life has many secrets to get rid of this problem and to have shining and bright white teeth, let’s check out these medicines or herbs that we can make in the comfort of our home.
These home remedies will certainly give you white smile and boost your confidence.
Home remedies to whiten teeth instantly
1. Mustard Oil Massage-
- Take 2 gm rock salt and grind it finely
- Strain it with a fine cloth.
- Add 4 times more mustard oil in it.
- With the help of a finger, brush gums with it in the morning regularly.
Put only some oil into your finger and slanting the finger brush. Also, put this on the teeth, doing this will help whiten the teeth and also keep away from many other problems.
2. Use ‘muktachamak’(मुक्ताचमक) and ‘Bitko Kala Dant Manjan’
for brushing your teeth once to get rid of white teeth and to keep gums healthy. These powders are hard to find now a days and we are seriously looking for a alternative for these.
3. Ayurveda toothpaste ‘Kohinoor Dant Manjan’ to help whiten teeth.
This Ayurvedic toothpaste for whitening teeth is very effective. Process to make this paste:-
- Camphor (Karpoor or kapoor)– 6 gm
- Blue copper (नीला थोथा) roasted 6 gm
- Alum (फिटकरी) piece 20 gm
- Stem skin of Maulsari tree 30 gm
- Roasted coriander, Black pepper, Rock salt, dry ginger, pure Cinnamon, white Cutch (kattha, कत्था), Borax – 15 gm
- Sang jarahat Jaipuri- 30 gm
- Rumi Mastagi (Mustic gum) 30 gm
- Peppermint crystal 15 gm
- Thymol 15 gm
- Akarkara (pyrethrum), Samuda fen (sepia), Triphala and lendipipal – 15 gm
- Aam, babul and Neem leaves clean and dry- 50 gm
- Dummul akhbain(type of a gum), Black cardamom, Majhuphal, Seep and moonga- 30 gm
- Nagarmotha and vayavidanga 40 gm
- Oil of Cinnamon, eucalyptus, long pepper, fennel, Iremadadi- 20 ml
- Put all the oil in one big bottle, mix well, now add camphor, thymol and peppermint in it and lock the bottle. This is the first mixture.
- Grind rest all the medicine into one fine powder and strain it with small pores filter, the thick residue left behind should be grind again and again filter.
- Repeat this till no residue is left.
- Now place this powder in a mortar and add the first oil mixture in little by little while simultaneously grinding it with pestle.
- When they blend perfectly, put it in a bottle with a big mouth. The toothpaste is ready.
Use this in the morning and evening and put it on the gums. Keep spitting the drool till 15-20 minutes, then gargle with water to clean the mouth.
It has a sacrificing action that cleans the wound of teeth and enters even the smallest pores clearing the pathways, thus maintaining the color.
5. Practice pan chewing-
- Biting two betel leaves, 1 arecanut and little amount of slaked lime included with homegrown powders of Karpoora, Jatiphala and Lavanga are amazingly useful in expelling the plaque stores in teeth.
- It expands the salivation and expanding the pH of mouth helps in demineralizing the teeth enamel and prevent discoloration.
Precautionary methods and natural remedies to prevent yellow teeth:
- Limit your intake of caffeine-related food and quit smoking.
- Finger brush your teeth after every meal to get rid of small food particle that stuck to your mouth. You don’t need to use the brush all the time, just a finger usage as brush is enough.
- Avoid snacking between the meals.
- Eat apple daily or strawberries (occasionally) as they keep the teeth white.
- Drink lots of water especially after meals to reduce acid eroding effect.
- Rub an orange peel on the teeth before sleeping. The presence of vitamin C in it fights the microorganisms all night to keep mouth clean and teeth white.
- Baking soda can be used to brush teeth once a day to keep the natural color or teeth whitening.
So friends, this was my detailed guide of teeth whitening using natural remedies. All of these remedies are practically tested so do give it a try and don’t forget, no remedy will make changes overnight. Patience is the key! b
Incoming search items:
Ayurvedic toothpaste for whitening teeth
Neem for teeth whitening
How to clean yellow teeth at home
Yellow teeth home remedy
Home remedies to whiten teeth instantly
Teeth whitening baking soda
How to reduce teeth yellowing?
Teeth whitening naturally
How to make teeth white naturally from yellow
Ayurvedic Treatment And Home Remedies For Pyria [Pyorrhea]
|Ayurvedic Treatment And Home Remedies For Pyria [Pyorrhea]|
Our body is a temple and it’s our responsibility to keep our body healthy.
Teeth are the tool through which we chew and perform many functions that nourish our body. Thus, it’s crucial to keep the mouth and teeth clean.
But they are also subjected to many diseases and Pyria or pyorrhea is one such disease. It is also known as periodontal gum disease, which is characterized by discharge of pus from the tooth of teeth and gums.
It starts with inflammation and irritation of the tissue that surrounds a tooth due to bacterial infection, and can be very severe if not treated leading to tooth loss.
Also, delay in treatment can help the bacteria pass on other body organs through the bloodstream causing other problems.
In this disease, the person suffers an unbearable toothache, that usually people find taking the tooth out a better option.
Ayurveda has many natural treatment plans for Pyria, that can help relieve the pain and also help heal the disease.
Before checking that out let’s look at the causes and symptoms of pyorrhea.
Causes of Pyria:
- Poor dental hygiene: Avoiding the poor routine of brushing and flossing. Using some home care techniques like gargling with salt water, and scraping the tongue with fingers help reduce bacteria.
- Tobacco use: People who smoke or eat tobacco are more prone to gum diseases and take much time to heal. The nicotine present in it accumulates on the teeth, and it suffers bone loss and deep pockets.
- Genetics: people who have genetic predisposition are more prone to gum diseases, even though they may practice good hygiene. Such people may need to start preventive measures early on.
- Chronic diseases- like periodontitis, gingivitis, diabetes etc. can cause pyorrhea. Also, some medicines can cause this disease like antidepressants.
- Food habits and stress: When food gets stuck in the gums and is not taken out causes oral cavities, that lead to bacterial growth and gum problems. Also, stressing too much leads to weaker immune system and bacteria that thrive better.
- Grinding teeth- is known as bruxism. Knowingly or unknowingly if we clench or grind teeth too hard damages the tooth tissue which is bad for gums.
Symptoms of Pyorrhea:
- Blood from the gums while bleeding is one of the symptoms of Pyria.
- If the gums are swollen or tender, and even a slight touch hurts, it’s better to get checked for Pyorrhea. Don’t self-diagnosis please, it could be something else too.
- If you have continuous bad breath it’s good to get checked for any gum diseases.
- Periodontal abscess meaning collection of pus in gums, if you find mucus oozing from the gum, get it checked.
Ayurveda and natural remedies for treating Pyria/pyorrhea:
1. Using Ayurveda toothpaste ‘Kohinoor Dant Manjan’ helps in curing it and many other diseases. You can check out the process of making this toothpaste in this article.
2. Mustard oil for Pyria:
- Use some drops of mustard oil and mix it with a pinch of rock salt and turmeric. Make a thick paste and massage on the gums and teeth both in the morning and evening. It helps in curing the ailment, do this for 14-15 days straight and then every 2-3 days.
- Only mixing rock salt and 4 times mustard oil and massaging that on gums and teeth cures Pyria and tooth pain. After massaging vigorously for few minutes, you can gargle with warm water.
- Take some basil leaves and dry those in sun, once dried make it into a fine powder. Now add an equal amount of mustard oil and massage on the teeth for curing gum disease.
- If due to this disease, roots of a tooth is paining or shakes than take two cloves, put it in your mouth and stab it with the teeth and then place it below the aching teeth or root. Its continuous juice will help in the pain and will stop it from shaking.
- This disease can make gums bleed, to stop that:
- Take some alum and roast it.
- Now make it into a fine powder
- Mix turmeric in equal quantity and use it to brush daily once.
- After waking up, eat some black sesame seeds and drink water afterward. Do this daily to cure Pyria. You can also do this in the evening.
- Gargling with rock salt mixed with water daily before sleeping helps in keeping all disease at bay, including swelling of the gum.
Prevention of Pyria through some home remedies:
- Use rock salt, powder of pomegranate rind or camphor powder to massage your gums to improve oral hygiene and to prevent pyorrhea.
- Drink carrot and spinach juice to prevent Pyria.
- Applying sesame or mustard oil on teeth and gums prevent the development of the disease, gums swelling and other related diseases.
- Having a balanced diet and not consuming caffeine related food and sugar too much helps in preventing gum problems.
- Brushing at least twice with Ayurveda toothpaste will help and remember to use a soft brush instead of a brittle one.
- Eat fresh fruits like banana or orange for better oral hygiene.
- People who suffer from Pyria should have a good digestive system so as not advance the disease.
Incoming search items:
Pyorrhea treatment ayurvedic
Ayurvedic treatment for pyorrhea
Home Remedies for Pyria
Home Remedies For Pyorrhea
Ayurvedic And Home Remedies To Cure Bad Smell Or Breath From Mouth
|Home Remedies To Cure Bad Smell Or Breath From Mouth|
Our teeth and mouth are the mirrors of our overall body and health. We eat through our mouth and chew with our teeth, hence it’s imperative to keep them clean.
Teeth and gums should be healthy otherwise we can face many problems, and one such problem is the smell.
Bad breath also known as Halitosis, is an embarrassing and frustrating problem, that hinder our confidence to even talk with our peers.
According to Ayurveda, the main cause of stench from the mouth is poor digestion, and poor oral hygiene, other causes include-
- Dry mouth: Drinking water will help in this case.
- Gum problems and diseases: like pyria can cause bad smell.
- Tooth decay: poor hygiene causes bacteria to grow in the mouth and damage tooth, creating cavities and causing tooth decay.
- Digestive issue: improper digestion leads to smell from the mouth
- Some foods like too much caffeine or sweets
- Certain medications
Let’s look at some home remedies for curing bad breath permanently.
Ayurveda treatment for bad breath
- Cloves can be a lifesaver when it comes to bad smell.
- Cloves not only help in bad smell, but also in better digestion of food.
- After a meal, put a clove into your mouth and suck it, the juice from it will help improve bad breath and smell from the mouth.
- You can also have cloves before a meeting or a date as a quick remedy for bad smell.
- Chew on mint leaves or cloves at day-time to remove bad breath.
Note: Make sure you do not over consume cloves especially in summer as they are hot in nature.
- Chewing cloves also help in treating stubborn mucus and the smell that comes because of it. Also, it’s good for toothache and gums. It also helps in treating acidity and the acidic smell from the mouth.
- After a meal, put a clove into your mouth and suck at it, the juice from it will help improve bad breath and smell from the mouth.
2. Other natural remedies for mouth smell
- Gargling your mouth with a glass of water mixed with a whole lemon juice in the morning will help with foul odor. Do this for a week or two.
- If the smell is due to digestive problems, eat half a spoon of fennel seeds after every meal.
3. Mustard oil massage:
- Mix 2 spoons of mustard oil with half a spoon of salt and keep it in your mouth. After a while, the cheeks will inflate due to accumulation of saliva.
- Keep spitting in bits and pieces while keeping this remedy for half an hour. Don’t speak for that half an hour, and after 30 minutes spit it all out but don’t gargle with water instead keep spitting the saliva in intervals.
- Keep doing this till the results are seen once every day and after that every other day. This helps in removing foul smell from teeth.
Note: If the smell is due to the dirt accumulated on the tongue, clean it regularly with a scraper. The dirt is usually on the center or starting point of the tongue and causes bad breath and respiratory problems.
Some natural precautionary measures:
- Keep your digestion good and stomach clean, try to avoid constipation.
- Keep your tongue clean using a tongue scraper or even using two fingers can clean the tongue, but the nails should be cut.
- Brushing your teeth three times a day is highly recommended by Ayurveda experts. Best way to clean teeth is by fingers or by a very gentle brush. A hard brush can harm enamel of the teeth.
- Proper oral hygiene.
Incoming search items:
Bad smell mouth ayurveda
Home remedies for bad breath
Herbal remedies for bad breath
Ayurveda treatment for bad breath
How to cure bad breath forever.
Home Remedies For Curing Tooth Ache Fast Naturally
|Home Remedies For Curing Tooth Ache Fast Naturally|
A toothache is one of the worst pain imaginable. It renders us speechless and even eating anything is difficult. Also, the pain resonates with ear and headache-making the whole thing unbearable.
This pain usually comes from teeth and jaws especially, when the nerve of the teeth is irritated. The pain can be instant or can be constant in some cases.
The majority of teeth problems including pain can be solved with proper oral hygiene, like brushing or flossing but people are too lazy to do even this.
Causes of toothache:
- Infection: Bacteria, cavities or teeth worm can cause cavities and cause the toothache as these infections damage the nerves of the teeth decaying them.
- Gum diseases: like pyria/pyorrhea can cause tooth pain and sensitivity too. Read here about some home remedies to treat pyria.
- Bruxism (teeth grinding): clenching teeth or grinding them too hard while sleeping knowingly or unknowingly can cause advance bruxism that causes lot of teeth ache.
- Abscessed tooth: when the tooth or gums holding it has lots of pus in it, it causes a lot of pain.
- Tooth fracture: when you break your teeth or knock it, it can cause fracture to it and that can lead to toothache.
- Hot or cold food: sometimes consuming too much hot and cold food can cause sensitivity and pain in teeth.
- Wisdom tooth: when a wisdom tooth is coming out, it puts the person in a lot of pain.
Natural remedies for toothache/ tooth pain
- Take a bit of camphor and place it below the aching tooth or gums, this will help in relieving the pain. Also, if there is a hole in teeth and that is the reason for pain, then stuff camphor in that too.
- Use a bit of Sal Ammoniac (Nausadar, नौसादर) and dry ginger (Saunth, सौंठ) in equal quantity and grind them together. Now use this powder to brush your teeth. Also, if the gums are hollow at some places, rub this powder their too. The pain will ease.
- Mix turmeric, camphor, and raw papaya milk, now soak a generous portion of cotton in it and place below the tooth/gum that is paining. After few minutes, the soreness will go.
- Mix clove oil with olive oil and massage with the help of cotton swab on the aching tooth. It’s a very effective home remedy for toothache pain.
- If you have cavities, then there will be pain and for this turmeric is very effective. The soreness of turmeric is good for removing pain as well as teeth worms. Just mix a little powder with mustard oil and massage on the affected area.
Ayurveda tips to avoid toothache
- Brush after every meal and definitely before sleeping at night.
- Use natural toothpaste.
- Clean your tongue daily
- Use natural mouthwash for gargling and cleaning your whole mouth after meals.
- Stop consuming tobacco
- Limit your sugar intake and make a balance between hot and cold food.
- Gargle with a mixture of rock salt and water before sleeping, this will help in removing bacteria that causes pain.
Incoming search items:
Ayurvedic treatment for tooth pain
Natural remedies for toothache
Natural remedies for tooth pain
Home remedy for toothache pain
Home remedy for toothache pain
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Independence day quotes1 year ago
Happy Independence day Quotes, Status And Wallpapers
- funny quotes on mundan ceremony3 years ago
Happy Mundan Ceremony Messages, Wishes, Invitations & Quotes in Hindi
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Happy Onam wishes in English | Greetings | Images 2019
- Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Couple1 year ago
Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Couple – Quotes & Messages
- angry lord shiva hd wallpapers3 years ago
Angry Lord Shiva Smoking Chilam HD Wallpapers And Images 3D
- griha pravesh invitation cards3 years ago
[Griha Pravesh Invitation] Indian house warming ceremony invitation cards and ideas
- congratulations on nikah3 years ago
Nikah Mubarak Wishes, Images, Dua and Wallpapers
- beautiful pictures of lord shiva and parvati3 years ago
Beautiful Shiv Parvati Images, Photos and HD Wallpapers for Free Download