Presenting here some warm Guru Gobind Singh ji Quotes, wishes and shabad in Hindi and Punjabi. Don’t forget to share them with your loved ones.
Guru Gobind Singhji is the tenth Sikh Guru who is also believed to be a warrior poet and a philosopher too. He is the last guru in the religion of Sikhism. His actual name was Gobind Rai. At the age of just nine, he was made the tenth guru after his father was martyred.
The last guru taught himself various languages and learnt martial arts. In 1688 he became victorious in a battle against Bhim Chand which lasted for a day. In 1699 he founded the khalsa which he defined as the way of life based on 5 K’s. i.e. kesh, kangha, kara, kaccheera, and kirpan. Guru gobind singhji also fought the Mughals and he took his last breath on 7th October 1708.
There are many guru gobind singh ji quotes that humans should still follow and abide by. Few guru gobind singh ji shabd still applies to our modern society and if we follow these, our lives would drastically improve.
Here are few guru gobind singh ji quotes in Punjabi, guru gobind singh ji quotes in hindi and also some sorted guru gobind singh ji birthday wishes in Punjabi.
If you want to forward guru gobind singh ji birthday greeting cards to your friends and family, we have also collected them in this post.
1. “Chirian te mein baaz tudaun, Gidran to mein sher banaun, Sawa lakh se ek ladaun, Tabe Gobind singh Naam kahaun.”
|guru gobind singh ji quotes in hindi |
2. “ਮਜ਼ਨ ਤੇਗ਼ ਬਰ ਖ਼ੂਨਿ ਕਸ ਬੇ ਦਰੇਗ਼ ॥ ਤੁਰਾ ਨੀਜ਼ ਖ਼ੂੰ ਚਰਖ ਰੇਜ਼ਦ ਬਤੇਗ਼ ॥੬੯॥
Do not be rash in striking your sword on helpless, otherwise the Providence will shed your blood. “
|guru gobind singh birthday wishes in punjabi |
3.“Sava lakh Se Ek Laraun, Tahbi Gobind Singh Naam Kahaun. Gurupurab di lakh lakh Vadhaiyaan”
|guru gobind singh birthday greeting cards|
4. “O God, grant me this that I may not hesitate from performing good actions.”
|guru gobind singh quotes |
5. “The greatest comforts and lasting peace are obtained, when one eradicates selfishness from within.”
|guru gobind singh ji quotes|
6. ਮਜ਼ਨ ਤੇਗ਼ ਬਰ ਖ਼ੂਨਿ ਕਸ ਬੇ ਦਰੇਗ਼ ॥ ਤੁਰਾ ਨੀਜ਼ ਖ਼ੂੰ ਚਰਖ ਰੇਜ਼ਦ ਬਤੇਗ਼ ॥੬੯॥
Do not be rash in striking your sword on helpless, otherwise the Providence will shed your blood.
|guru gobind singh ji quotes in punjabi |
7. “Deh Shiva var mohe ihe, Shubh karman se kabhun na tarun, Na darun arseun jab chahe larun, Nischaye kar apni jit karun.”
|guru gobind singh quotes in hindi|
8. “The ignorant person is totally blind he does not appreciate the value of the jewel.”
| guru gobind singh ji shabad|
9. “ਸਾਚੁ ਕਹੋਂ ਸੁਨ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਭੈ ਜਿਨ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਕੀਓ ਤਿਨ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪਾਇਓ ॥੯॥
Sach kahon sun leho sabai jin prem kio tin hee prabh paio.”
|Guru gobind Singh quotes|
10. “ਜੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਉਚਰਿ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਤੇ ਸਭ ਨਰਕਿ ਕੁੰਡ ਮਹਿ ਪਰਿਹੈਂ ॥
Whosoever shall call me the Lord, shall fall into hell.”
|Guru gobind Singh quotes in punjabi|
Incoming search terms:
guru gobind singh ji quotes in hindi
guru gobind singh birthday wishes in punjabi
guru gobind singh birthday greeting cards
guru gobind singh quotes
guru gobind singh ji quotes
guru gobind singh ji quotes in punjabi
guru gobind singh quotes in hindi
guru gobind singh ji shabad