|Ayurvedic Medicine To Treat Pimples And Acne Naturally|
Pimples are stubborn.. Pimples are irritating. How many times you have woken up being welcomed by a big pimple on your face, just when you thought you are clearing up? Worst part? They are not only painful, but also leave marks while leaving your face.
Pimples usually occur when our skin pores start trapping excessive oils. Similar problem is Acne that gives birth to other skin problems like cysts, whiteheads, pimples and what not.
So friends, are you really ready to trust any medicine that comes your way when your face is involved? I guess, not. What can be a better way to handle these stubborn pimple other than Ayurveda.
The best part, to get rid of these stubborn creatures, you don’t even need to visit any Ayurveda center, as this article is going to help you out with the most effective home remedies for pimples and acne. So let’s get started:
Home remedies for pimples and acne:
1. Using Lemon
- When it comes to skin problems, Lemon is your savior.
- Just take few lemons and squeeze them to get the juice.
- Now you have to take equal amount of rose water and add it into the lemon juice
- Once the mixture is ready, apply it on the pimple or acne.
- Keep it like that for half and hour and wash it with clean water
Following the process regularly for 10-15 days will show you results.
Additionally, you can also use lemon peel to get rid of pimples and acne naturally. Let me explain how. Before going to take bath, rub lemon peel slowly on your face and wash it with lukewarm water. Use this natural remedy to remove pimples within few days.
Note: For better and faster results, cleanse your face with water steam before applying above remedy.
2. Using Olive Oil (Jaitoon ka tel, जैतून का तेल)
Apply olive oil on your face regularly to keep any kind of pimples or acne away. The oil also removes marks if any.
The only disadvantage with this natural remedy for pimples is that it slightly darkens the skin complexion.
3. Using Neem Bark (Neem Ki Chhal, नीम की छाल)
- Take Neem Bark and grind it with water (Just like you do with Chandan).
- Applying this paste works as a perfect ayurvedic remedy for pimples.
The remedy reduces the size of pimples and eventually cures them.
4. Using toothpaste
This remedy will not only cure them but also make sure, they don’t come back.
Friends, do not ever tear your pimples, as this will leave scars on your face.
Additionally, tearing up pimples gives birth to more pimples.
Follow above mentioned tips to treat pimples and acne with Ayurveda. Don’t forget to share your experiences in the comments below.
Ayurvedic Treatment And Home Remedies For Pyria [Pyorrhea]
|Ayurvedic Treatment And Home Remedies For Pyria [Pyorrhea]|
Our body is a temple and it’s our responsibility to keep our body healthy.
Teeth are the tool through which we chew and perform many functions that nourish our body. Thus, it’s crucial to keep the mouth and teeth clean.
But they are also subjected to many diseases and Pyria or pyorrhea is one such disease. It is also known as periodontal gum disease, which is characterized by discharge of pus from the tooth of teeth and gums.
It starts with inflammation and irritation of the tissue that surrounds a tooth due to bacterial infection, and can be very severe if not treated leading to tooth loss.
Also, delay in treatment can help the bacteria pass on other body organs through the bloodstream causing other problems.
In this disease, the person suffers an unbearable toothache, that usually people find taking the tooth out a better option.
Ayurveda has many natural treatment plans for Pyria, that can help relieve the pain and also help heal the disease.
Before checking that out let’s look at the causes and symptoms of pyorrhea.
Causes of Pyria:
- Poor dental hygiene: Avoiding the poor routine of brushing and flossing. Using some home care techniques like gargling with salt water, and scraping the tongue with fingers help reduce bacteria.
- Tobacco use: People who smoke or eat tobacco are more prone to gum diseases and take much time to heal. The nicotine present in it accumulates on the teeth, and it suffers bone loss and deep pockets.
- Genetics: people who have genetic predisposition are more prone to gum diseases, even though they may practice good hygiene. Such people may need to start preventive measures early on.
- Chronic diseases- like periodontitis, gingivitis, diabetes etc. can cause pyorrhea. Also, some medicines can cause this disease like antidepressants.
- Food habits and stress: When food gets stuck in the gums and is not taken out causes oral cavities, that lead to bacterial growth and gum problems. Also, stressing too much leads to weaker immune system and bacteria that thrive better.
- Grinding teeth- is known as bruxism. Knowingly or unknowingly if we clench or grind teeth too hard damages the tooth tissue which is bad for gums.
Symptoms of Pyorrhea:
- Blood from the gums while bleeding is one of the symptoms of Pyria.
- If the gums are swollen or tender, and even a slight touch hurts, it’s better to get checked for Pyorrhea. Don’t self-diagnosis please, it could be something else too.
- If you have continuous bad breath it’s good to get checked for any gum diseases.
- Periodontal abscess meaning collection of pus in gums, if you find mucus oozing from the gum, get it checked.
Ayurveda and natural remedies for treating Pyria/pyorrhea:
1. Using Ayurveda toothpaste ‘Kohinoor Dant Manjan’ helps in curing it and many other diseases. You can check out the process of making this toothpaste in this article.
2. Mustard oil for Pyria:
- Use some drops of mustard oil and mix it with a pinch of rock salt and turmeric. Make a thick paste and massage on the gums and teeth both in the morning and evening. It helps in curing the ailment, do this for 14-15 days straight and then every 2-3 days.
- Only mixing rock salt and 4 times mustard oil and massaging that on gums and teeth cures Pyria and tooth pain. After massaging vigorously for few minutes, you can gargle with warm water.
- Take some basil leaves and dry those in sun, once dried make it into a fine powder. Now add an equal amount of mustard oil and massage on the teeth for curing gum disease.
- If due to this disease, roots of a tooth is paining or shakes than take two cloves, put it in your mouth and stab it with the teeth and then place it below the aching teeth or root. Its continuous juice will help in the pain and will stop it from shaking.
- This disease can make gums bleed, to stop that:
- Take some alum and roast it.
- Now make it into a fine powder
- Mix turmeric in equal quantity and use it to brush daily once.
- After waking up, eat some black sesame seeds and drink water afterward. Do this daily to cure Pyria. You can also do this in the evening.
- Gargling with rock salt mixed with water daily before sleeping helps in keeping all disease at bay, including swelling of the gum.
Prevention of Pyria through some home remedies:
- Use rock salt, powder of pomegranate rind or camphor powder to massage your gums to improve oral hygiene and to prevent pyorrhea.
- Drink carrot and spinach juice to prevent Pyria.
- Applying sesame or mustard oil on teeth and gums prevent the development of the disease, gums swelling and other related diseases.
- Having a balanced diet and not consuming caffeine related food and sugar too much helps in preventing gum problems.
- Brushing at least twice with Ayurveda toothpaste will help and remember to use a soft brush instead of a brittle one.
- Eat fresh fruits like banana or orange for better oral hygiene.
- People who suffer from Pyria should have a good digestive system so as not advance the disease.
Incoming search items:
Pyorrhea treatment ayurvedic
Ayurvedic treatment for pyorrhea
Home Remedies for Pyria
Home Remedies For Pyorrhea
Ayurvedic And Home Remedies To Cure Bad Smell Or Breath From Mouth
|Home Remedies To Cure Bad Smell Or Breath From Mouth|
Our teeth and mouth are the mirrors of our overall body and health. We eat through our mouth and chew with our teeth, hence it’s imperative to keep them clean.
Teeth and gums should be healthy otherwise we can face many problems, and one such problem is the smell.
Bad breath also known as Halitosis, is an embarrassing and frustrating problem, that hinder our confidence to even talk with our peers.
According to Ayurveda, the main cause of stench from the mouth is poor digestion, and poor oral hygiene, other causes include-
- Dry mouth: Drinking water will help in this case.
- Gum problems and diseases: like pyria can cause bad smell.
- Tooth decay: poor hygiene causes bacteria to grow in the mouth and damage tooth, creating cavities and causing tooth decay.
- Digestive issue: improper digestion leads to smell from the mouth
- Some foods like too much caffeine or sweets
- Certain medications
Let’s look at some home remedies for curing bad breath permanently.
Ayurveda treatment for bad breath
- Cloves can be a lifesaver when it comes to bad smell.
- Cloves not only help in bad smell, but also in better digestion of food.
- After a meal, put a clove into your mouth and suck it, the juice from it will help improve bad breath and smell from the mouth.
- You can also have cloves before a meeting or a date as a quick remedy for bad smell.
- Chew on mint leaves or cloves at day-time to remove bad breath.
Note: Make sure you do not over consume cloves especially in summer as they are hot in nature.
- Chewing cloves also help in treating stubborn mucus and the smell that comes because of it. Also, it’s good for toothache and gums. It also helps in treating acidity and the acidic smell from the mouth.
- After a meal, put a clove into your mouth and suck at it, the juice from it will help improve bad breath and smell from the mouth.
2. Other natural remedies for mouth smell
- Gargling your mouth with a glass of water mixed with a whole lemon juice in the morning will help with foul odor. Do this for a week or two.
- If the smell is due to digestive problems, eat half a spoon of fennel seeds after every meal.
3. Mustard oil massage:
- Mix 2 spoons of mustard oil with half a spoon of salt and keep it in your mouth. After a while, the cheeks will inflate due to accumulation of saliva.
- Keep spitting in bits and pieces while keeping this remedy for half an hour. Don’t speak for that half an hour, and after 30 minutes spit it all out but don’t gargle with water instead keep spitting the saliva in intervals.
- Keep doing this till the results are seen once every day and after that every other day. This helps in removing foul smell from teeth.
Note: If the smell is due to the dirt accumulated on the tongue, clean it regularly with a scraper. The dirt is usually on the center or starting point of the tongue and causes bad breath and respiratory problems.
Some natural precautionary measures:
- Keep your digestion good and stomach clean, try to avoid constipation.
- Keep your tongue clean using a tongue scraper or even using two fingers can clean the tongue, but the nails should be cut.
- Brushing your teeth three times a day is highly recommended by Ayurveda experts. Best way to clean teeth is by fingers or by a very gentle brush. A hard brush can harm enamel of the teeth.
- Proper oral hygiene.
Incoming search items:
Bad smell mouth ayurveda
Home remedies for bad breath
Herbal remedies for bad breath
Ayurveda treatment for bad breath
How to cure bad breath forever.
Home Remedies For Curing Tooth Ache Fast Naturally
|Home Remedies For Curing Tooth Ache Fast Naturally|
A toothache is one of the worst pain imaginable. It renders us speechless and even eating anything is difficult. Also, the pain resonates with ear and headache-making the whole thing unbearable.
This pain usually comes from teeth and jaws especially, when the nerve of the teeth is irritated. The pain can be instant or can be constant in some cases.
The majority of teeth problems including pain can be solved with proper oral hygiene, like brushing or flossing but people are too lazy to do even this.
Causes of toothache:
- Infection: Bacteria, cavities or teeth worm can cause cavities and cause the toothache as these infections damage the nerves of the teeth decaying them.
- Gum diseases: like pyria/pyorrhea can cause tooth pain and sensitivity too. Read here about some home remedies to treat pyria.
- Bruxism (teeth grinding): clenching teeth or grinding them too hard while sleeping knowingly or unknowingly can cause advance bruxism that causes lot of teeth ache.
- Abscessed tooth: when the tooth or gums holding it has lots of pus in it, it causes a lot of pain.
- Tooth fracture: when you break your teeth or knock it, it can cause fracture to it and that can lead to toothache.
- Hot or cold food: sometimes consuming too much hot and cold food can cause sensitivity and pain in teeth.
- Wisdom tooth: when a wisdom tooth is coming out, it puts the person in a lot of pain.
Natural remedies for toothache/ tooth pain
- Take a bit of camphor and place it below the aching tooth or gums, this will help in relieving the pain. Also, if there is a hole in teeth and that is the reason for pain, then stuff camphor in that too.
- Use a bit of Sal Ammoniac (Nausadar, नौसादर) and dry ginger (Saunth, सौंठ) in equal quantity and grind them together. Now use this powder to brush your teeth. Also, if the gums are hollow at some places, rub this powder their too. The pain will ease.
- Mix turmeric, camphor, and raw papaya milk, now soak a generous portion of cotton in it and place below the tooth/gum that is paining. After few minutes, the soreness will go.
- Mix clove oil with olive oil and massage with the help of cotton swab on the aching tooth. It’s a very effective home remedy for toothache pain.
- If you have cavities, then there will be pain and for this turmeric is very effective. The soreness of turmeric is good for removing pain as well as teeth worms. Just mix a little powder with mustard oil and massage on the affected area.
Ayurveda tips to avoid toothache
- Brush after every meal and definitely before sleeping at night.
- Use natural toothpaste.
- Clean your tongue daily
- Use natural mouthwash for gargling and cleaning your whole mouth after meals.
- Stop consuming tobacco
- Limit your sugar intake and make a balance between hot and cold food.
- Gargle with a mixture of rock salt and water before sleeping, this will help in removing bacteria that causes pain.
Incoming search items:
Ayurvedic treatment for tooth pain
Natural remedies for toothache
Natural remedies for tooth pain
Home remedy for toothache pain
Home remedy for toothache pain
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Happy Raksha Bandhan1 year ago
Happy Raksha Bandhan wishes and sms for brother and sister
- Happy Raksha Bandhan1 year ago
Happy Raksha bandhan Shayari, Quotes | Rakhi Messages in Hindi
- funny quotes on mundan ceremony3 years ago
Happy Mundan Ceremony Messages, Wishes, Invitations & Quotes in Hindi
- Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Couple11 months ago
Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Couple – Quotes & Messages
- angry lord shiva hd wallpapers3 years ago
Angry Lord Shiva Smoking Chilam HD Wallpapers And Images 3D
- how to stop a nosebleed fast3 years ago
How To Stop A Nosebleed Fast Permanently – Home Remedies Inside!
- beautiful pictures of lord shiva and parvati3 years ago
Beautiful Shiv Parvati Images, Photos and HD Wallpapers for Free Download
- congratulations on nikah3 years ago
Nikah Mubarak Wishes, Images, Dua and Wallpapers