Guys, if you are searching for Home remedies for Sore Throat Infection and cough, you are at the right place. Read on!
Sore throat has been mentioned as prodromal symptom of common cold in Ayurveda. It's a bacterial infection that leads to inflammation and pain in throat.
|Home Remedies For Sore Throat Infection And Cough|
Best home remedies for throat infection are mentioned below:
- Add one teaspoon of salt in one glass of lukewarm water. Gargle this water three to four times a day. This remedy can not only help to overcome sore throat but also helps to get rid of throat pain and itching in throat.
- Optional- Add two grams(half teaspoon) of turmeric powder in two hundred fifty grams of milk. Now boil this milk & pass it through sieve. Now as the milk turns lukewarm add one and a half teaspoon of sugar to it. This milk should be taken regularly for two to three days at night before going off to sleep. It is one of the best home remedies for sore throat & cough.
Also read: Home Remedies For Dry Cough At Night
- Must read- This home remedy for throat infection can be helpful in treating sore throat with cough and cold. It can also help to get rid of Influenza. Taking this milk with one teaspoon of turmeric powder added to it can give relaxation from Influenza in four hours. Along with turmeric powder if you add one-fourth teaspoon of ginger power to this milk and then boil it, then it can help to treat dry cough.
- Gargles for swelling and pain in throat- Add two grams(half teaspoon) of alum to half glass of hot water and gargle this water twice or thrice a day. It helps to overcome swelling and pain in throat. If its not possible for you to apply this remedy then you can add half teaspoon of salt to one glass of water and gargling this water will also prove to be helpful.
- Optional- To treat swelling and pain in throat you can add two teaspoon of ajowan in five hundred grams of milk and boil it for fifteen minutes. Add half teaspoon of salt to it & gargle it twice in the morning and once before going off to sleep. This home remedy for sore throat can give instant relaxation. If you are suffering from excessive pain in throat and cough problem then you can eat half teaspoon of ajowan and then drink lukewarm water. It helps to quickly overcome cough problem. To treat excessive pain in throat mix dry coriander and sugar in equal amount and consume one teaspoon of this mixture twice or thrice a day.
These are the best ayurveda remedies for sore throat problems. These ayurvedic treatments do not have any side effects and are very helpful in overcoming throat infection.
Incoming Search Terms
best home remedy for throat infection
gale mein kharash in english
ayurveda sore throat dosha
home remedies for sore throat and cough
home remedies for throat infection